I just wanted to let you know that I will be out tomorrow for Engage training. I will be in the building and can be reached by e-mail if you have any questions/concerns. I hope to be able to respond to them at some point during my training.
Language Arts:
• We finished reading Marvin of the Great North Woods and began activities based on the story.
• Homework:
• Read nightly
• Have a chapter book in school
• Reading Log response on Wiki
Math:
3rd Grade: HL 2.1 and get family letter signed.
4th Grade:
• All of lesson 2.7 in journal and studylink There are 5 pages total that needed to be completed.
• Geo-Museum due on October 11th
Reminders:
• Field trip money due on Thursday
• 3/4 Coney Night October 15th
• Get planners signed
• PE Thursday
• NO SCHOOL on FRIDAY
• MEAP begins next week. We will be testing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The children need to have chapters books in school.