Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday, September 15th, 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out tomorrow. I will be at Engage/Ignite training. These are monthly meetings that I will be attending in order to implement a variety of technology into our curriculum. I am hoping that as the weeks/months go on you will notice and experience you child coming home and showing a variety of technology that we are using in the classroom. Please e-mail if you have any questions/concerns about anything and I hope that I will have time to answer them during the day tomorrow. If not I will respond on Friday.

Language Arts:
  • Today we read the story, Maria Isabel and worked on activities based on the story.

Homework:

  • PLEASE have a chapter book for class
  • "The ME You See" is due on Friday, September 17th

Math:

3rd Grade: Complete HL 1.3 and 1.4 if you did not in class

4th Grade: Complete all of lesson 1.5

Engage:

  • Worked on Audacity
  • HOMEWORK: Practice going onto the District Wiki HOW To Page.
  • Do the following steps:
  • Go to BPS Wiki on my blog
  • Go to the Search box on the Wiki page
  • Type in : howto
  • Once on that page, click on "howto" at the top
  • Review the information for Audacity

Reminders:

  • PE on Thursday
  • Ice Cream Social this evening
  • GET PLANNER SIGNED